15 July 2016

Life Lately in the Summer Months

- Where I Am -

Currently breathing in the crisp air of the great North West.


- What I'm Wearing -

The shirt dress I made over the course of the last semester.
(Blog post on that coming soon!)

i'm no model but i try really hard

- What I'm Reading -
(from the Bible)

Daniel. God will have the glory due Him.


- What I'm Reading -
(from the library)

Re-reading Dragon Slippers, and about to embark in the next two
adventures in the series for the first time.


- What I'm Laughing At -

The Russian Hacker.



- What I'm Watching -

Classics of the 1940s, 50s, and 60s... such as, Citizen Kane, Psycho, and The Maltese Falcon.


- What I'm Listening To -

Heathenssssssssssss. And hymns, weirdly?


- What I'm Cooking -



- What I'm Doing -

Riding Icelandic ponies.


- What I'm Not Doing -

Pokemon GO.


- What I'm Writing -

He steps forward.

HAYES
Now see here, sir -- Sirs! What is  
the meaning of this, here, see here 
...? I mean, if I may ... good sir? 
Sirs ... I mean ... you there ...   
here ...                            

Sylvie pats Hayes’ arm.

SYLVIE
Well done, dear.                    
(to the large men)           
You heard ‘im! What exactly do you  
think you’re doing, blocking our    
way in this manner? Do you even     
know who I am?! I’m your princess!  
So you had better have a good       
reason for this outrage, or -- or --
Well, I’ll do something, and I can  
assure you it will not be pleasant. 

The large men’s faces betray their amusement at the odd pair.

LARGE MAN 1
Ah, we’re here to kidnap you,       
Princess.                   


- What I'm Looking Forward To -

Getting back to my university in the fall. ^_^


- What I'm Learning -

Joy is a choice. Choose it every day.

6 comments:

  1. AMEN! Loved this! Also you made that dress :O I am so coming with material when I come stay and we will make one.. just saying! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then I realize that my computer is awkwardly set on my horse blog account... Its me guys. The Meandering One. Ok bye. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your new dress! Your sewing skills are amazing, girl.
    Heathens! It's such a fantastic song :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to get an update on how you're doing! Dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love <3

    its so nice to hear from you again!

    Also. Heathens has been on repeat for me. surprisingly, I only listened to it a few times when it first came out. idk why. everyone was super obsessed but I didnt listen to it a lot. but suddenly it just freaking hit me. and like. now it keeps playing in my head because I GET IT. you know?
    I hope you have a great rest of the summer <3

    ReplyDelete