12 March 2016

Halfway Finished with College Semester 2.0

Guess who's on Spring Break????

DIS GIRL.

And it's a good thing too, because this week was a doozy.  I had to present my first big speech in Communications class, an "argument of fact."  So I chose to argue the conspiracy theory that Obama is a terrorist/terrorist sympathizer.  It was fabulous...ly hilarious.

I also had two midterms (which both ended up being super easy), for Communications and Biblical Worldview 2.  Studying for those took some time, though.  Add to that work and homework, and I was maxed out for busyness.  So, it's wonderful that break is finally here and I'll be able to chillax a bit. ;)

At the costume shop, we're currently in the thick of building costumes for Beauty and the Beast!  Everything is very hush hush, but what I can say, is that the costume I've been helping with, for Madame de la Grande Bouche (in other words, the wardrobe) was just completed on Friday, and it looks pretty cool. ;)

But what I'm really excited about for Spring Break, is that three of my best friends from Tennessee are coming up to visit over the weekend!  It feels like I haven't seen them in ages, though it's only been a few months.  It's going to be so much fun to show them around my new hometown and Liberty.  And speaking of which -- they're arriving today!  So, I must keep this post short and sweet, and I'm going to go prep for their arrival... ;)

Oh also this happened this week and it broke my ability to even.  Literally no words to express how stinkin' excited I am for this movie.


Until next week, my dear friends!  I apologize that the past few posts haven't been very interesting -- I'm hoping to get up a fun post about a recent sewing project for next week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent we need to skype call sometime then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy spring break! mine doesnt start til next week :(
    but IM SO EXCITED FOR CIVIL WAR

    ReplyDelete